Centigo – Consulting company of the future – Looking for Management Consultants
Do you want to work with a company that has no bosses? A company that gives you the opportunity to develop based on your own ambition? We are looking for individuals who want to be part of an ambitious culture. One that is distinguished by entrepreneurial spirit where you have the opportunity to create value while undertaking challenging change projects with our clients.
Digitalisation, globalisation and demands for sustainable entrepreneurship are some of the reasons why there is a great deal of pressure on companies and organisations today to constantly evolve. The winners are those who can transform their industry while increasing their profitability and competitiveness. Responding to the rapid changes taking place in an organisation's surroundings, often requires a team effort in which the majority of an organisation's functions and competencies are involved. At Centigo, we challenge established thinking and help our clients create successful and exciting businesses - from strategy to operational implementation.
At Centigo we have created a culture where decisions about what projects you work with, are made by you. This means that the organisation is responsive to your ambitions and expect you to have the will to grow as a consultant and as an individual. Part of our vision is to be the best ‘greenhouse’ for people and to foster an environment where everyone can reach their full potential. We do not believe in bosses, hierarchies, and detailed management. Instead, we rely on network-based leadership where we coach and develop each other. We have formed structures in order to help each other move forward in a structured way, but it’s up to you to take responsibility for your own development.
We want to meet people who are inspired by contributing to change in large and small organisations. You should be able to think innovatively, and understand how change work affects people, groups, processes, technology and business models. If you are looking for a place that values your curiosity, passion and desire to learn as well as a culture where you are encouraged to take responsibility for your development, you are a potential future employee of ours. We expect you will have a hunger for business, will be motivated by our partial performance-based remuneration model and are excited by the opportunity to influence both your own and Centigo's development.
We are looking for individuals who have been working for two to ten years, preferably in a management consultancy capacity. You will have experience in identifying change or working in client-oriented IT and business projects, preferably in leading roles. You have a relevant academic degree and share our basic values and ambitions. Ideally, you will have expertise and experience in one or more of our business area’s, of which you can read more about at www.centigo.co.uk.
We look forward to receiving your application!
- Solid professional management consulting background in the UK
- Experience in leading and/or delivering change in client-oriented business and digital transformation projects
- Strong professional network and established relationships
- Passion for building and developing companies
- An entrepreneurial spirit with an appetite for business
- Used to sales, both to new and existing clients
- Sharing our basic values and ambitions
- Relevant academic degree, most likely a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a recognised university
- Flexibility to form and build the UK company together with colleagues
- Company-wide base salary combined with a business unit based variable salary which depends on contribution and leverage
- Opportunity to learn from and grow, working with experienced management consultants and leaders, according to your ambition
- Hybrid working-from-home and flexible working setup
- 27 days holiday