Centigo – Consulting company of the future – Looking for Management Consultants
Do you want to work with and build the UK and Ireland business of a modern, internationally acclaimed and successful management consultancy? We are looking for entrepreneurial and professional individuals who are motivated by building new business by leveraging Centigo’s track record and competence in combination with own customer networks. We welcome those who want to be part of an ambitious culture; a modern organisation which has no bosses and has achieved extraordinary results in building businesses, motivating colleagues and adding value to its clients.
About the role
Centigo in the UK and Ireland is looking for experienced management consulting professionals to join our team and grow our business. We believe that you have a solid consulting background from an acknowledged consultancy, and a strong drive to build something new and develop your skills and leadership to become a future leader in our company.
You are inspired by contributing to strategy, innovation, change and sustainability in small and large organisations. You are an outstanding listener with a well-developed ability to think innovatively and understand how changes impact people, groups, processes, technology and business models. If you are looking for a place that values your curiosity, passion and desire to learn as well as a culture where you are encouraged to take responsibility, you are a potential future colleague of ours.
We expect you to have a hunger for business and that you are motivated by our performance-based remuneration model as well as the opportunity to influence both your own and Centigo's development.
The UK and Ireland team operates from offices in central London and central Dublin, in combination with working from home and with our clients. You would be part of this team and an important contributor to forming the future of our UK and Ireland business.
We are looking for individuals who have been working for three to twelve years, preferably in a management consulting capacity. You will have experience in identifying change or working in client-oriented IT and business projects, preferably in leading roles. You have a relevant academic degree and share our basic values and ambitions. Ideally, you will have expertise and experience in one or more of our key industries and services which you can read more about at www.centigo.com or www.centigo.co.uk.
Centigo is your modern partner for business critical and cross-functional change.
We are a group of extraordinarily engaged people with a unique combination of cutting-edge competence and the drive to make change happen. With our holistic approach, we develop resilient and prosperous companies and organisations with competitive durability. We call this Business Wellness.
Centigo was founded in Stockholm, Sweden, in 2002 and has grown organically since then. Today our 270 colleagues help our clients in several industries worldwide from our locations in Ireland, the UK, Scandinavia, and Bangalore be the leaders and winners of the future.
We look forward to receiving your application!
- Solid professional management consulting background in the UK and/or Ireland
- Experience in leading and delivering strategy, innovation, transformation/change, sustainability or digital transformation projects
- Strong professional network and established relationships
- Passion for building and developing companies
- An entrepreneurial spirit with an appetite for business
- Used to and experienced in sales, both to new and existing clients
- Sharing our basic values and ambitions
- Relevant academic degree, most likely a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a high-ranking university
- Flexibility to form and build the UK & Ireland company together with colleagues in a unique company culture
- Opportunity to work with and learn from some of the most experienced management consulting professionals and leaders in their industries
- Company-wide base salary combined with a business unit based variable salary which depends on contribution and leverage
- Hybrid working-from-home and flexible working setup
- 27 days holiday